What Are the Benefits of Shopify CMS?
Using Shopify CMS has undeniable advantages for your company:
- Quick creation of powerful online stores. Using Shopify, CMS does not require programming knowledge and allows you to develop software products without writing a single line of code This significantly reduces the time spent on the project.
- Possibility of collaborative work on the website. Several experts can simultaneously access the server side of Shopify CMS. This eliminates the need for waiting and allows for content creation, implementation of security protocols, and more to happen at the same time.
- Easy addition of user roles and access rights. In Shopify CMS, it is possible to grant access to various functions with just one click. Without CMS, your team must code complex conditions to create user roles.
- Availability of built-in templates. This allows for quick customization of the design of your website. Shopify CMS offers responsive templates that ensure your digital solution looks great on any device. Templates also make it easy to redesign the site.
- Rich functionality. Shopify CMS allows to optimize your site for search engines, easily make changes to the software product, create a blog, and plan content.
We provide comprehensive Shopify migration services - experience the profit of the best platform.
Which Data Can Be Migrated?
Our Shopify migration experts can perform the following:
- Storage migration: transferring file servers from the old system to the new one.
- Database moving: moving the entire database from one provider to another.
- Application migration: changing the provider of the software product.
- Business process moving: transferring information from storage, database, or app related to changes in the business practice of the organization.
Shopify Migration Process: How Do We Work?
Our Shopify migration company carries out the data migration in several stages:
- Studying of the original system.
- Evaluation of existing data to ensure the stability of the new system.
- Determining the requirements of the moving process.
- Executing the actual data moving after the end of the functioning of the original CMS.
- controlling the correctness of the data migration and decommissioning of the old system.
- Managing data in the new system and monitoring its performance.
7 Questions to Ask Shopify Migration Companies
Choosing the best provider of Shopify migration services can be a real challenge for the customer. Therefore, we have prepared questions that you should ask your potential partners:
- Do your Shopify developers have knowledge and skills specific to our industry?
- What are your technical capabilities in the Shopify migration field?
- Can I review successful cases to confirm your experience in Shopify migration?
- What indicators do you use to determine the success of a project?
- How are project management and communication with clients organized in your company?
- How do you ensure data security during the moving process from the original system to the new one?
- Can we expect support from your developers after completing the Shopify migration?
Find the Best Shopify Migration Service Provider at Gettrusted
Gettrusted team is ready to find a Shopify migration agency for you whose programmers have skills and knowledge that align with the specific requirements of your industry. We work only with reliable vendors and take full responsibility for the services' quality.
We evaluate your project, determine the necessary level of team preparedness, and connect you with the best programmers from America, Europe, and Australia.
Why migrate to Shopify?
Working with Shopify allows for the quick development of modern online stores, thanks to the absence of the need for coding and a wide range of built-in features.
How long will the migration process take?
The actual data migration usually takes several hours. Much more time is required for preparation for the transfer, which includes studying the peculiarities of your business, analyzing the original system, selecting the technical infrastructure, and specialists. The preparation phase can last several weeks or even months.
How much does a Shopify migration cost on average?
The average cost of Shopify migration services ranges from $500 to $1500, depending on the project's complexity.
What are the most popular migration directions to Shopify?
Users of outdated systems often migrate to Shopify to obtain a web resource with higher performance and functionality.
Is my data protected during the migration?
Yes, we create a data backup strategy in case of unforeseen malfunctions during transfer. Our team also conduct data migration testing to preserve all data.
What is the most popular e-commerce platform?
Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento are the top three platforms commonly used by teams.