What Are the Benefits of Bigcommerce CMS?
Using Bigcommerce CMS has undeniable advantages for your business:
- Quick creation of powerful web resources. Using Bigcommerce, CMS does not require coding knowledge and allows you to create software products without writing a single line of code This significantly reduces the time spent on the project.
- Accessibility of collaborative work on the software. Several specialists can in parallel access the server side of Bigcommerce CMS. This eliminates the need for waiting and allows for content creation, implementation of security protocols, and more to happen at the same time.
- Easy addition of user roles and permissions. In Bigcommerce CMS, it is possible to grant access to various options with just one click. Without CMS, your specialists must code complex conditions to create user roles.
- Availability of built-in templates. This allows for quick customization of the design of your web resource. Bigcommerce CMS offers responsive templates that ensure your digital solution looks great on any device. Templates also make it easy to redesign the site.
- Rich functionality. Bigcommerce CMS provides an opportunity to optimize your site for search engines, in one click make changes to the digital solution, create a blog, and plan content.
We provide comprehensive Bigcommerce migration services - experience the profit of modern platform.
Which Data Can Be Migrated?
Our Bigcommerce migration experts can perform the following:
- Storage migration: transferring file servers from the old system to the new one.
- Database moving: moving the entire database from one provider to another.
- Application migration: changing the provider of the app.
- Business process migration: transferring information from storage, database, or app related to changes in the business practice of the organization.
Bigcommerce Migration Process: How Do We Work?
Our Bigcommerce migration company carries out the data migration in several steps:
- Analysis of the original CMS.
- Evaluation of existing data to guarantee the stability of the new system.
- Determining the parameters of the migration process.
- Executing the actual data migration after the end of the functioning of the original CMS.
- controlling the correctness of the data moving and decommissioning of the old content management system.
- Managing data in the new system and monitoring its functionality.
7 Questions to Ask Bigcommerce Migration Companies
Choosing the best provider of Bigcommerce migration services can be a real problem for the customer. Therefore, we have prepared questions that you should ask your potential partners:
- Do your Bigcommerce developers have knowledge and skills specific to our industry?
- What are your technical capabilities in the Bigcommerce migration field?
- Can I review portfolio to confirm your experience in Bigcommerce migration?
- What indicators do you use to determine the success of a project?
- How are project management and communication with clients organized in your team?
- How do you ensure data security during the transfer process from the original content management system to the new one?
- Can we expect support from your team after completing the Bigcommerce migration?
Find the Best Bigcommerce Migration Service Provider at Gettrusted
Gettrusted team is ready to find a Bigcommerce migration agency for you whose programmers have skills and knowledge that align with the specific requirements of your industry. We work only with verified companies and take full responsibility for the services' quality.
We analyze your project, determine the necessary level of team preparedness, and connect you with the best developers from America, Europe, and Australia.
Why migrate to Bigcommerce?
Working with Bigcommerce allows for the quick development of quality web resources, thanks to the absence of the need for coding and a wide range of built-in features.
How long will the migration process take?
The actual data migration usually takes several hours. Much more time is required for preparation for the migration, which includes studying the peculiarities of your industry, analyzing the original system, selecting the technical infrastructure, and specialists. The preparation phase can last several weeks or even months.
How much does a Bigcommerce migration cost on average?
The average cost of Bigcommerce migration services ranges from $500 to $1500, depending on the project's complexity.
What are the most popular migration directions to Bigcommerce?
Users of outdated systems often migrate to Bigcommerce to obtain a online store with higher performance and functionality.
Is my data protected during the migration?
Yes, we create a data backup strategy in case of unforeseen problems during moving. Our team also conduct data migration testing to preserve all data.
What is the most popular e-commerce platform?
Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento are the top three platforms commonly used by programmers.